Monday, February 3, 2014

My FAV Face and Eye Primers!

Hello beauties!! I wanted to share with you all, my favorite face primer and eye primer at the moment! 

So first off, my favorite Face Primer would have to be Benefit Cosmetics "The Porefessional". I'm so in love with this primer! If your like me and have big pores on your nose this primer instantly covers that right up :). 
Tip: It's always best to use a face primer before putting your foundation, it keeps your foundation in place and lasts longer. 

My favorite eye primer is Too Faced "Eye Shadow Insurance". This tube literally will last a long time. This eye primer is the best (in my opinion). A little of this goes along way. 
Tip: Never apply too much eye primer, a little goes along way :). 

So there you have it! My fav face and eye primers at the moment :).

I know it's been awhile since I've posted anything, Sorry you guys. With the holidays and of course me getting sick. I'm just getting back into gear with everything lol. I'm back now and excited for what 2014 will bring! 
              Xo, 
                      Mrs. Exquisite

FYI: Youtube channel will be up and running soon! I will definitely let you know all the deets ASAP! 


No comments:

Post a Comment