Thursday, October 24, 2013

A "must have" product

Hey beauties! So today I want to share with you my favorite pen liner to make the perfect wing for your top eye line. I cannot stop raving about this product to my clients! I have always loved the M.A.C. gel liner in black track, but in my personal opinion it tends to get dry really fast. So I ran into the Lorac Front of the line pro liquid eyeliner! and I fell in love with it!! It doesn't smudge, it's long-wearing and "waterproof"! I absolutely love it! If you haven't tried this product, please do so! it is amazing! I'm actually on the hunt for a great gel liner (that doesn't dry out to quickly), so please let me know which ones you are using, so I can try it out :) thanks beauties! 
           xo,
             Mrs. Exquisite

For more info on the Lorac Front of the line pro liquid liner click on the link below

http://www.loraccosmetics.com/best-sellers_front-of-the-line-pro.html

2 comments:

  1. Hmm I think I need to try this! I've tried the MAC Gel Liner, and lots of other ones. my favorite is one by Almay, it's a pen liner also, white with a black top. It isn't waterproof though.. booo. lol.
    What's your favorite pencil liner? I really like the Urban Decay's 24/7 liner, but I heard the MUFE one is best?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes try it! you'll fall in love with it! Yea I'm all for the waterproof stuff! LOL I guess because I don't have to keep constantly checking my eye makeup to see if its smudged or smeared. I have heard really great things about Makeup Forever's liners but I have not tried them yet, definitely on my to do list! :-) The urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner is the best! another one I really love to use is the Nxy eye liner pencils they are very creamy and glides on smoothly. I don't believe they are waterproof but they stay on nicely.

      Delete