Tuesday, October 29, 2013

First Impression: Khroma Film Noir Drama Liner in Black

Hey beauties! Today's blog is my first impression of the Khroma Film Noir Drama Liner. I have heard good things about this liner on some makeup guru's Youtube channels and they were loving this liner. So I had to go check it out for myself! :) I have to say when I first applied this product I was loving it! It was very pigmented and went on smoothly, but after applying I noticed that it would leave a film of black line underneath my eyelid, which is "NO BUENO!" I had to constantly get a cotton swab to get the black film out of my eyes. I then thought maybe it was just me it was happening too. So I tried it on one of my clients and noticed the same thing happening. So it looks like I won't be using this product on me or any of my future clients. So don't waste your money on this liner beauties! 
           xo, 
               Mrs. Exquisite

No comments:

Post a Comment